Comprehensive Bissell Pet Vacuum Reviews
Overview Of BissellBissell is one of the longest running manufacturers of vacuum cleaners. The business kicked off in 1876 when Melville R. Bissell and his wife, Anna, got sick and tired of cleaning up the sawdust from their shop’s carpet. Melville created and patented a unique sweeper. Before too long, locals were sweeping them off of the shelves. Melville passed away in 1889. When that happened, Anna became the first CEO in America. She pushed hard and helped to make Bissell one of the leading brands in the world. In fact, Queen Victoria once claimed that she used her Bissell in the palace every week.Unlike many of its competitors, Bissell is actually a family-owned business. The company understands that consumers gain peace of mind when they’re able to keep their home clean. This is why they go above and beyond to develop the highest quality vacuums on the planet.
Pet FoundationAnd, this is one of the few companies that caters more to pet owners. Bissell even claims that pets are the inspiration behind the products that they manufacture. The company claims to be the number one choice of pet owners. When you purchase a pet product from Bissell, the company will donate a portion of the money to help pets in need.The Bissell Save Pets program will donate at least $1 million in 2018. And, the company’s Pet Foundation is designed to help organizations which help find permanent homes for homeless pets. It is possible to donate to the foundation directly. Otherwise, you can just purchase one of their pet products. As a pet lover, you can really invest in a Bissell vacuum cleaner that is specifically designed for pets and know that you’re helping a good cause.Is Bissell a good vacuum? You can guarantee that it is. The company has proven to be very consistent!
Bissell Pet Vacuum Reviews
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro
Pets are lovely creatures, but they sure can leave a mess behind. Not only do they shed, but also they could potentially use the bathroom in the home. Regardless, of how well your pet is housetrained, there are going to be some slight mishaps every now and then. This is why it is imperative to have a vacuum cleaner that is capable of removing these stubborn stains and odors. The Bissell ProHeat 2X Vacuum has these exact capabilities and much more.
Two In One Pet Upholstery Tool
What if there was a pet vacuum on the market that could remove stains, pet hair, and dry debris from your upholstery all at once? That is exactly what the Bissell ProHeat 2X can do thanks to its innovative two in one pet upholstery tool. In addition to this, the tool has its very own disposable tank that is pretty decently sized. Easily switching over to the wet mode allows you to remove those stubborn stains and urine spots.
It is hard on the back and body when you have to bend down a spray all those stubborn pet stains. Fortunately, this is something that you can avoid when you invest in the Bissell ProHeat 2X. This pet vacuum comes equipped with a foot-activated pre-treater that allows you to tackle and pretreat those stubborn stains without even breaking a sweat.
If you want to make cleaning up after your pet easier consider investing in the Bissell ProHeat 2X. Not only does it come with one of the very best and innovative deep cleaning systems, but it is packed with a variety of other necessary features for the pet owner.
- Tackle stubborn pet and urine stains with the two in one pet upholstery tool
- Easily remove stubborn stains when vacuuming upright with the pre-treater tool
- Includes a free bottle of Bissell’s specially designed formula
- Dries in just one hour
- You have to order an additional attachment to be able to clean bare floors
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum
- Clean a variety of surfaces with ease
- Suction Channel Technology provides the best suction power available
- Swivel steering makes handling and maneuvering easier
- The cord is not retractable, so it has to be physically rolled up
Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum
- Continuous suctioning power
- Includes a TurboBrush tool for furniture, stairs and upholstery
- Multi-level filtration system to ensure better cleaning
- Filter is washable
- Suitable for vacuuming carpet and bare floors
- Works great for removing both long and short pet hair
- 25-Foot electrical cable
- Operational noise slightly loud
- Does not reach far under furniture
Bissell CrossWave Floor And Carpet Cleaner
- Smart touch controls for switching floor surfaces
- Two tanks for more convenience
- Cleaning and maintenance are very easy
- 3,500 RPM motor
- Works for multiple surfaces
- Equipped with an integrated carrying handle
- Very lightweight
- Placement of cord could be better
- Cord is a little too short